R&R ActiveX Component

Ask any questions you have about purchasing R&R ReportWorks. Will it work with my operating system? Will it access my database? Can I convert my old reports?
Lyle_Howard_(Guest)

R&R ActiveX Component

Post by Lyle_Howard_(Guest) » Wed Nov 28, 2001 11:08 am

I am evaluating R&R v9.x and I am experiencing problems getting the R&R ActiveX component installed. I won^t install. I have looked for the *.OCX file on my system and can not find it. Please help.____OS: XP____** Following notes were taken from the installed help file;____The custom control is installed if you select a Setup Type of "Typical" or if you select "Custom" and specify Viewer as one of the options. Setup also copies sample VB (Visual Basic) and C projects into approprate subdirectories of the program directory.____To add the R&R custom control to an existing VB project, select Tools Þ Custom Controls to add the file RRW32.OCX, which Setup installs into your Windows System directory. For information about other files you will need to distribute when you use the R&R custom control in your applications, see Chapter 7, "Distributing Reports."____

kfleming

=> RE: R&R ActiveX Component

Post by kfleming » Wed Nov 28, 2001 1:02 pm

The demo contains the documentation for the runtime components but not the actual files. Those are only available by purchasing the product.____Kathleen__R&R Support

FedorSAKS

==> RE: R&R ActiveX Component

Post by FedorSAKS » Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:34 am

>The demo contains the documentation for the runtime __>components but not the actual files. Those are only __>available by purchasing the product. __>__>Kathleen __>R&R Support ____Where I can get demo version to evaluate before making my decision to buy or not (R&R Data Warehouse)____AT__GNC Finland

kfleming

===> RE: R&R ActiveX Component

Post by kfleming » Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:11 pm

The demo version of R&R is no longer available. However the full product is sold with a 30 day money back guarantee so that you can try and then return if the product does not meet your needs.____Kathleen__R&R Support