Are these resolved?

Ask any questions you have about purchasing R&R ReportWorks. Will it work with my operating system? Will it access my database? Can I convert my old reports?
Skauff

Are these resolved?

Post by Skauff » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:25 pm

I am currently using R&R Xbase 6.5 for a 16-bit windows app, and I have the following questions about upgrading to version 12.____1) If there were multiple reports in the control file, there was no spooling to the printer so all reports were sent to the printer as separate print jobs. Has the printing been enhanced so that multiple reports go as a single print job?____2) Does the viewer feature allow multiple reports to be viewed/printed together or does each individual report bring up a separate viewer and therefore need to be printed separately?____3) In 6.5 and I think in version 12 as well, there is a printer name length limit of 39 characters. This is a problem with network printers that we have seen many times. If reports are sent to the viewer, is the user then able to successfully print to any printer regardless of the length of the printer name?____Thank you for your help.____Scott