Support

Ask any questions you have about purchasing R&R ReportWorks. Will it work with my operating system? Will it access my database? Can I convert my old reports?
Adam_Cowen_(Guest)

Support

Post by Adam_Cowen_(Guest) » Tue Sep 04, 2001 7:10 am

I am currently evaluating R&R 9 and have a number of questions:____What support is available in England?____Can rapid reports be purchased and installed separately from R&R as I need to give users access to this functionality? What are the licensing issues?____Can R&R produce reports from both Oracle and Sequel concurrently?____

kfleming

=> RE: Support

Post by kfleming » Tue Sep 04, 2001 7:37 am

You can post support questions here or can contact our UK distributor QBSS or can phone/email support in the US.__Typically I do a first check on email by 11am your time.____You need to purchase a license to re-distribute Rapid Runner with an R&R runtime application. The cost is $250 for a pack of 25 licenses.____To combine SQL Server and Oracle data into a single report, you can create extract reports from each source and export the result to DBF. The DBF files can then be combined in a third result report.____Kathleen__R&R Support