Wide Carriage Printing

Ask any questions you have about purchasing R&R ReportWorks. Will it work with my operating system? Will it access my database? Can I convert my old reports?
fpolan

Wide Carriage Printing

Post by fpolan » Wed Jul 25, 2001 9:48 am

Requirements: Epson Wide Carriage Printers attached to Win9* and NT40 Workstations. NT40 Network. Win9*/NT40/Win2000 Workstations. Multi part invoice 11" wide x 8 1/2" deep____The software that I^m currently using will print correctly from a Win9* workstation to a printer attached to a Win9* PC, or from an NT4 PC to a local printer. It will not print 11" wide if printed from an NT40 Workstation to a printer attached to a Win9* PC. Similiar length problems____Will R&R handle this?____Thanks____Frank Polan

kfleming

=> RE: Wide Carriage Printing

Post by kfleming » Wed Jul 25, 2001 1:26 pm

R&R will work with any page size that is available within a given printer driver.____So this should work for you.__The only caveat is that sometimes R&R does have problems with specific printer drivers. If you want to try before you buy, send me your email address and I will make a demo version of R&R available to you so you can test it out.____Kathleen__R&R Tech Support__

fpolan

==> RE: Wide Carriage Printing

Post by fpolan » Thu Jul 26, 2001 11:31 am

Kathleen____The printers in question are Epson FX-1180, FX-2180, LQ1070+__The form size we^re using is 11" Wide x 8.5" high tractor feed.__The software it would be used with is dB2K____If you think there could be a problem, I^d appreciate a demo.__My email address is____fpolan@pcassist.on.ca____Thanks____Frank Polan