More Bursting of reports

We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback for future R&R releasees.
rickwjohnson

More Bursting of reports

Post by rickwjohnson » Wed Dec 12, 2001 6:58 pm

I know that Liveware has been beaten up about enhancements to the Burst feature of Ver 9.0. Allow me to add another item to the list.____In additon to Burst Email, I think we need some way to send a series of reports to the email. Think Sales Reports-Monthly. You would want to send each "region-store-entity" the reports for them. This might be 10-15 different reports, but the common tie is that go to the same place(person). ____Region 1__ Report 1__ Report 2 etc__Region 2__ Report 1__ Report 2 etc.__All of the reports are the same format and run from the same .RRW, Just with a different Burst logic and queryies. ____I do not know how to do this, or what it will take. However, sending 10 automatically generated emails to one region with one report each is not the answer. And sending ten reports to a folder and then manually emailing later is no fun either (actually easier to print them and put them into the courier)____Thanks for any consideration. ____ps. The burst emails should also be able to be sent in .PDF format and not just RTF, HTML, DATA.__ __