Output on multiply paper tray

We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback for future R&R releasees.
friedhelm

Output on multiply paper tray

Post by friedhelm » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:11 am

We have many problems with our applications to setup an papertry for outputs.__Because there is no way to set a paper-tray ID with the runtime execution, the only way to printout a report to different trays is to install the same printer twice. In addition we set the default tray on the first printer different to default tray on the second printer.____It is no way to specify a third or forth papertray.____It well be nice to have a feature to switch the tray within the runtime executable ( for example RI_PAPERTRAY ).

kfleming

=> RE: Output on multiply paper tray

Post by kfleming » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:32 am

We have this request on the enhancement list for a future release.____Kathleen__R&R Support

Adam_Cooper_(Guest)

==> RE: Output on multiply paper tray

Post by Adam_Cooper_(Guest) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:00 pm

>We have this request on the enhancement list for a future __>release. __>__>Kathleen __>R&R Support ____But this was supposed to have been resolved 12 months ago Kathleen. I even gave you the algorithm and Windows API code to resolve the issue. Still waiting!____There are 2 fundamental components missing that would make R&R thee best report writer in the world, but it seems you refuse to address them. They are:____1. Multi-tray printer support.__2. An Xbase Advantage driver.____Let me come and work for you and we^ll get things moving!____Adam__Derby, U.K.

Aeapeskype

==> RE: Output on multiply paper tray

Post by Aeapeskype » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:51 am

>We have this request on the enhancement list for a future __>release. __>__>Kathleen __>R&R Support ____Hello Kathleen,____now i^m in the same situation like the others. I^ve looked for the current version and can^t find a feature like "selection of different papertray^s"!____Did i read the functionality over? It would be nice if we got some information about the state of realization in these case.____thx__georg