R&R For the PocketPC

We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback for future R&R releasees.
Shawn_Wright_(Guest)

R&R For the PocketPC

Post by Shawn_Wright_(Guest) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:49 am

Our company is moving forward very strongly in developing business applications for the pocket PC. We see it as a huge market. What we don^t find in this environment are efficient reporting tools. We have options to build reports in code but they take hours and hours to develop and don^t allow the end user to make any changes to them. We have found some template based applications but they don^t look very professional in the end. We need a template based tool, like R&R, that has all of the sorting, grouping, and power that your app offers. Even if you had to develop on the desktop and download it to the device, that would be fine. Has your company considered this environment?

kfleming

=> RE: R&R For the PocketPC

Post by kfleming » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:03 am

An interesting idea that we have not previously considered.____Kathleen__R&R Support

Shawn_Wright_(Guest)

==> RE: R&R For the PocketPC

Post by Shawn_Wright_(Guest) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:27 am

Kathleen,__ Our company would be very interested to know if you plan on pursuing this thought. Please keep me posted on any developments! My email is shawn@sw-outfitters.com, or my number is (208)331-5667. If you want to view what our company has done our handheld website is www.bmobiletech.com____Thank you very much!__Shawn Wright

PrestonTam

===> RE: R&R For the PocketPC

Post by PrestonTam » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:38 am

Hey Shawn,____Check out http://www.pyxismobile.com/ - they have reporting software for the Blackberry. It is designed for mutual funds industry but might be adaptable to any other application. I^ve seen it in a real-life application.____Rob Hershfield__Plan-Be