page setup in cm.

We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback for future R&R releasees.
Nevzat_Kanbur_(Guest)

page setup in cm.

Post by Nevzat_Kanbur_(Guest) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:20 am

Hi,__In R&R designer (v12.00.1) FilePage Setup margins are in inch format.____Here in Turkey we use metric system. So that is it possible setup the__page margins in metric system e.g cm.?____Best Regards__Nevzat Kanbur__

kfleming

=> RE: page setup in cm.

Post by kfleming » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:41 am

If you are creating a new report and your current control panel settings are metric, then the page setup should be in cm as well.____If you are opening an existing report and it shows inches, open your control panel, change your setting from metric to inches and then back to metric and click Apply while the report is open.____When you return to the report, the settings should now be metric.__Save the report to retain the metric settings.____Kathleen__R&R Support

Nevzat_Kanbur_(Guest)

==> RE: page setup in cm.

Post by Nevzat_Kanbur_(Guest) » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:50 am

Nothing changes.____My XP Pro is already Turkish Version.____Regards__Nevzat

kfleming

===> RE: page setup in cm.

Post by kfleming » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:19 pm

Did you open and change the control panel from current to some other and then back to current so that the Apply button can be used while the report is actually open?____This generally works.____Kathleen__R&R Support

Nevzat_Kanbur_(Guest)

====> RE: page setup in cm.

Post by Nevzat_Kanbur_(Guest) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:29 pm

__Yes,__I opened and changed the control panel from current to some other and then back to current, but it did not work.____I am in diffuculty to set page margins for LABELS, because of inch.__Temporarily I played with Report Designer^s field placement and printed LABELS.____As known it is realy hard to align LABEL form for every new Labels.____Regards__Nevzat__