Mail Order Manager

Over the years we've worked with or supplied a variety of utilities. As questions about RattleRR, RapidRunner, PDFeXPLODE, pdfEburst, converter, librarian, data dictionary, Amyuni, etc.
Shawna_Clark_(Guest)

Mail Order Manager

Post by Shawna_Clark_(Guest) » Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:48 am

I am in need of some serious help. I use Mail Order Manager, I received templates to use in conjunction with R&R. The Directions from MOM clearly state to DOS copy the templates from the disk to the R&R file. This is impossible due to the & in R&R in the file name. Copy & paste results in the template icon being in the file directory but they are unreadable files in the R&R as if they do not exist. I have the R&R books and have looked on the site for set up directions there is nothing available. The reports we need from R&R are on these templates. I am not grasping how the query function works. The whole program seems very complicated for someone who does not have an abundance of reporting experience. I would simply like to use these templates that I can not seem to open in R&R, can anyone help?

John_Davis_(Guest)

=> RE: Mail Order Manager

Post by John_Davis_(Guest) » Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:03 pm

Hello,__Well welcome to the world of MOM. Dydacomp is a hard company to do work with. What module did you purchase 3.0 or 4.0?__I have not seen any of the templates and until recently have not needed them. So I have not tried their lame copy in dos suggestion. I will look at my disk and see if there is an easier way.__Good Luck__John

Shawna_Clark_(Guest)

==> RE: Mail Order Manager

Post by Shawna_Clark_(Guest) » Tue Aug 27, 2002 1:53 pm

Thanks for your response. We use MOM 4.0, are you a MOM user?

John_Davis_(Guest)

===> RE: Mail Order Manager

Post by John_Davis_(Guest) » Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:56 pm

Yes, I am a MOM user. MOM 4.0 that is. I have yet to download the latest 4.3 version.__I use Report Writer to extract reports that are not built into MOM.__John

HarryVeids

===> RE: Mail Order Manager

Post by HarryVeids » Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:34 pm

Did you ever get your Question Answered on how to open the file which contains the R&R reports?____You can email me at jdm_y2k@yahoo.com if you need assistance.

jpullman

=> RE: Mail Order Manager

Post by jpullman » Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:09 pm

Shawna,__We can assist you with any reporting needs with R&R.__Please contact me at the following:____jpullman@livewarepub.com__(302) 791-9446 ext. 206____Sincerely,__Jeffrey S. Pullman__Liveware PublishingLiveware Inc.__