ACCPAC Pro-Series

Over the years we've worked with or supplied a variety of utilities. As questions about RattleRR, RapidRunner, PDFeXPLODE, pdfEburst, converter, librarian, data dictionary, Amyuni, etc.
bhervieux

ACCPAC Pro-Series

Post by bhervieux » Fri Apr 26, 2002 10:16 am

Have been using R&R for 15 years. First with Foxbase dbf^s and now with various versions of Foxpro/Visual Fox. The specific app is Pro-Series an enterprise software for small to medium sized businesses. To date there has not been a report that I could not write in R&R that a client requested. Everything from bills of lading to UL labels to multi-year sales comparisons to manufacturing production reports to commission reports to scheduled exports to be uploaded to SQL apps to you name it. R&R is beyond a shadow of doubt the best tool in my tool box.

Silasgef

=> RE: ACCPAC Pro-Series

Post by Silasgef » Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:56 pm

Hello,____I am also a Pro Series and R&R 9 user. Any chance you could give me some tips on that multi year sales comparison report? I have struggled with this for a long time.____Also, what version of Pro Series are you running? Do you have the "nullable key field" issue? And if so, how do you get around it without modifying the database structures?____Any tips would be helpful.____Thanks,__Brent.

suchi

=> RE: ACCPAC Pro-Series

Post by suchi » Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:34 pm

How can you solve the "nullable key field " issue without modifying the database structures.____I am using Accpac pro series 6.0 and RR ver 9.____Thanks__