R&R PDF Export driver margins

Over the years we've worked with or supplied a variety of utilities. As questions about RattleRR, RapidRunner, PDFeXPLODE, pdfEburst, converter, librarian, data dictionary, Amyuni, etc.
Jaromir

R&R PDF Export driver margins

Post by Jaromir » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:22 pm

I am using R&R version 10. I have written a VB6 application to allow my users to select and launch an R&R report.__The users have an option to save the report as an Acrobat file.____As per instructions in R&R help file, I added the three parameters to RRReport1 to capture the output to an Acrobat file. Once the file is created, I display it for the user. Following is the VB6 code that I use:____|If Len(strOutputFileName) > 0 Then__| ^ Additional parameters for Acrobat PDF output.__| RRReport1.Destination = 0__| RRReport1.printer = "R&R PDF Export"__| RRReport1.PrintFileName = strOutputFileName__|End If__|If RRReport1.RunReport(1) Then__| If Len(strOutputFileName) > 0 Then__| ^ if it is an output file (Acrobat), display it.__| Call RunShellExecute("Open", strOutputFileName, 0&, 0&, SW_SHOWDEFAULT)__| End If__|End If____The problem is that when I display the output in a window or direct it to the printer all of my report shows. However when I capture the R&R output in a PDF file I loose some text on the right edge. The PDF driver appears to have wider margins.____Other than adjusting the report, is there a way of programmatically reducing the margin in a R&R PDF Export file?____Thanks, Jerry__