R&R with PowerPlus - spell checking

Over the years we've worked with or supplied a variety of utilities. As questions about RattleRR, RapidRunner, PDFeXPLODE, pdfEburst, converter, librarian, data dictionary, Amyuni, etc.
Deb_Baloun_(Guest)

R&R with PowerPlus - spell checking

Post by Deb_Baloun_(Guest) » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:04 am

We are using PowerPlus (an application that helps administer cafeteria plans), and it is shipped with R&R. There is an option in PowerPlus to save the reports that are created to an rtf file. After saving this file as an rtf, I open the file in Word. Sometimes we need to add some custom text to these reports (one example is the denial letters we send out - we add text as to the specific reason for the denial of a reimbursement claim). However, the spelling and grammar checking are turned off in Word when this rtf file is opened in Word. In order to ^fix^ this, I need to select the whole document, select Tools, Language, and Set Language. Then I select English, and uncheck the box that states "Do not check spelling or grammar." This allows me to spell and grammar check the document.____We don^t want to have to do these steps every time we open and edit an rtf file in Word, just to spell check the document. Has anyone had this issue or have any suggestions on how to work around it? ____Thanks.