Re: Exported report appearance

Over the years we've worked with or supplied a variety of utilities. As questions about RattleRR, RapidRunner, PDFeXPLODE, pdfEburst, converter, librarian, data dictionary, Amyuni, etc.
Vytas_(Guest)

Re: Exported report appearance

Post by Vytas_(Guest) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:14 am

Hi All,____I have a client that needs reports printed from R&R and also exported to text format for import into report documents. The problem is that the printed report looks fine, however the exported text file data does not line up. The report is using the Courier New font which I think should retain the white spaces identical to what is printed out. Any suggestion on how to get the exported file appearance to match the R&R printout?____Thanks,____Vytas

MosesHek

=> Re: Exported report appearance

Post by MosesHek » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:20 am

Try printing to RTF file. This seems to work.__HTML format also lines up____I discovered that the export to text facility always__auto trims spaces resulting everything packed from the left.__This problem is a big issue. Maybe Kathleen can investigate further using samples (attachments) I sent via Christian email.______Gift__Micro Software__Harare__Zimbabwe____