ODBC errors on client box

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Lynn_(Guest)

ODBC errors on client box

Post by Lynn_(Guest) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Hi everyone,__I^ve been fighting with this for a while now and I am not getting any answers from R&R, so I thougt I would see if any of you have seen these errors. I am getting errors while trying to run my reports with the viewer and version 12.____This is my command line code__c:csintraq swrun.exe /TSInst /CSCentralSuite 21 /Oc:csintraqStatus.txt__/b /usa /pPanGea____This is the error I get when I run the reports from within my program:__DB access: CENTRALSUITE(my odbc name) [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]__dialog Failed____This is the error I get when I run the report from the run command line:__DB access:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] Statements could__not be prepared.____Thanks for any help,__Lynn__

Lynn_(Guest)

=> RE: ODBC errors on client box

Post by Lynn_(Guest) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:46 pm

I just checked the client box and the reports are running fine outside of the program.__Thanks,__Lynn

kfleming

==> RE: ODBC errors on client box

Post by kfleming » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:28 am

Can you build a smaller test version of the program? If the problem only occurs from within the program then it must be something within that program environment that is causing the problem.____Kathleen__R&R Support