Are there problems with version 9

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Bryant_Minard_(Guest)

=> RE: Are there problems with version 9

Post by Bryant_Minard_(Guest) » Tue May 01, 2001 9:05 am

>I^m excited about the new features __>in version 9. Like everyone __>else, I just received it __>a week or so ago. __> I installed it on __>the same computer with version __>8.1, but in a different __>directory than the default. __>I have been experiencing strange __>things since, which I now __>think might be attributable to __>either version 9 or the __>combination of 8.1 and 9. __> It^s on a Windows __>ME computer. __>__>Has anyone else been having a __>similar problem? ____I^m also using ME and I^m ok when a run a report for the first time. If I run a report a second time I get an error in HPBXLB.DRV. If I reboot the computer it works fine till I again try to print a second report. It doesn^t matter which report or whether I send it to the screen or printer. Any ideas?__

kfleming

==> RE: Are there problems with version 9

Post by kfleming » Wed May 02, 2001 9:24 am

Send me your email address and I will sent you an alternative RRPD.DLL to see if it solves the problem.____Kathleen__R&R Support__email:kfleming@livewarepub.com