page brakes manuel

Ask any questions you have about purchasing R&R ReportWorks. Will it work with my operating system? Will it access my database? Can I convert my old reports?
Wolfgang

page brakes manuel

Post by Wolfgang » Fri Nov 15, 2002 9:53 am

in English:__I have the problem. I would like to send control-signs to the ReportWriter(Version 8.0) to create a page brake. Because I would like to decide manually when a page break should be. In the Help I have only found how I can create a page brake at a constant point(Strg+F11).____Email:wolfgang.renoth@t-online.de____---------------------__in German:__Ich möchte Steuerzeichen an den ReportWriter übergeben. Damit ich frei bestimmen kann an welcher Stelle ein Seitenumbruch stattfinden soll. In der Hilfe steht bloß wie man standartmäßig an einer bestimmten Stelle einen Seitenumbruch einfügt(mit Strg+F11)__Bin über jede Hilfe dankar!____Mfg____Wolfgang__Email:wolfgang.renoth@t-online.de

kfleming

=> RE: page brakes manuel

Post by kfleming » Sun Nov 17, 2002 12:30 pm

Once you have the new page line, you can select it and use Format Properties and select a logical field to determine when that page break should print.____So to put a page break only after the company Microsoft, create a calculated field with the expression:__Company="Microsoft"____and then select this calculated field in Line Properties and use the radio button print when true.____Kathleen__R&R Support

Peter

==> RE: page brakes manuel

Post by Peter » Sat Nov 23, 2002 12:09 pm

Hi Kathleen,:*____thousand thanks for your suggestion. __A little step for you. a gigantic step for our applications !!