CDLL Function

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
kfleming

CDLL Function

Post by kfleming » Wed May 05, 2010 8:46 pm

This is a re-post of a message that was left in the archive forum.______I^m trying to use this function to call a DLL that I^ve created but it doesn^t seem to be working. The output of CDLL is just asterisks (*). I put some debugging code in the DLL to see if it is being called at all and it doesn^t appear that it is. I have put the DLL and all dependent DLLs in the directory with the Runtime. Do you have any further documentation on this function or any other debugging suggestions?__Thanks,__George __

kfleming

=> RE: CDLL Function

Post by kfleming » Wed May 05, 2010 9:00 pm

I will see what I can find for you.__I think that the DLL you are calling needs to have exported functions but my memory might be wrong. I do not that there is indeed some additional characteristic that needs to be present in the DLL for it to work as a called function via CDLL.____Kathleen__R&R Support

G_Ondovchak_(Guest)

==> RE: CDLL Function

Post by G_Ondovchak_(Guest) » Thu May 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Sorry to have bothered you; I found an error in my DLL and once I fixed that the CDLL function worked. If you have any additional info that would still be appreciated.