File open Error on Rapid Runner

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Volker_Ploss_(Guest)

File open Error on Rapid Runner

Post by Volker_Ploss_(Guest) » Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:27 am

Hello,____We^re using Report Writer Vers. 9.0 Build 9.0.009 on WinNT 4.0 Machines. __I^d created some Report-Sets with RapidRunner. These Sets are located on an Novell-4.10-File-Server. Everything worked fine until I added another Report to an existing Set. I^ve done this on my Workstation (logged in with Admin rights). When I tried to open the updated set from another Workstation with eqal rights, an Error Message occured: "Error Opening File".__I have reinstalled the complete rrw (on the local WS) and checked, that the set-file is not currently opened by another user. Everything without success. ____Have somebody any idea to solve this problem ?__Thanks for helping me.__kindest regards____Volker Ploß

kfleming

=> RE: File open Error on Rapid Runner

Post by kfleming » Mon Aug 11, 2003 8:11 am

If you create a new set with a single report does this same problem occur?____Kathleen__R&R Support

Volker_Ploss_(Guest)

=> RE: File open Error on Rapid Runner

Post by Volker_Ploss_(Guest) » Mon Aug 11, 2003 9:12 am

When I create a new set with a single report on my WS stored on the network-folder and I try to open it with Rapidrunner on another WS the same error message appears.____Volker Ploss