Why the Garbage

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Tom_Freitas_(Guest)

Why the Garbage

Post by Tom_Freitas_(Guest) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:34 pm

It makes one wonder how safe this site is with all the garbage that is being posted! Does anyone monitor this site so that this stuff is removed.____One of these days you might get hit with thousands of posting all at once and this site would then be shut down....____This makes me very nervous and I will not post again until I see things cleaned up.______Tom Freitas

kfleming

=> RE: Why the Garbage

Post by kfleming » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:23 pm

We are an open public forum and these attacks do happen from time to time. I typically only log in as admin once a day to do housekeeping but I am certainly not here round the clock. I can take the forum private so that I will need to review each post before it becomes public. The attackers still leave just as much debris but I the only person who will see it is me.__The last time we did this, there was generally a negative response due to the time delay in having posting become visible.____I am open to what the community wants to do.____Kathleen__R&R Support