ParameteRR Problem

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
ismael110

ParameteRR Problem

Post by ismael110 » Fri Feb 01, 2002 12:49 am

I created a report using a parameter and when I run my report using my default value it pulls the correct records. However, when I change my value and choose accept, the new value is displayed - rerun my report but records displayed are still the records for the default instead of the new value. My report did not refresh or reset to display the records that relates to the new value.____By the way I am using the R&R SQL version 9 - are there known bug/s on the parameteRR fuctionality of this version of R&R and do we have patches to fix this problem?____Pls help.____Ismael

kfleming

=> RE: ParameteRR Problem

Post by kfleming » Fri Feb 01, 2002 7:07 am

Try this.__Create a calculated field whose expression is RR(tablefield)where tablefield is the field from your table that you are comparing to the parameteRR field in your filter.__Then edit the filter to use this calculated field in place of the table field.____Let me know if this works for you.____Kathleen__R&R Support

Kathleen_(Guest)

==> RE: ParameteRR Problem

Post by Kathleen_(Guest) » Fri Feb 01, 2002 10:46 pm

Thank you for your help. The solution you suggested fixed my problem.____Thank you,____Ismael

kfleming

==> RE: ParameteRR Problem

Post by kfleming » Fri Feb 01, 2002 10:49 pm

Kathleen,____Thanks for the solution you suggested, it fixed my problem with parameteRR.____Ismael