I can^t print to user report

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
daw_1

I can^t print to user report

Post by daw_1 » Wed Sep 11, 2002 9:54 pm

We just upgraded Cougar Mtn. accounting software ver.7 which came with R&R ver.9. The old version of R&R came with Cougar when we purchased it in 1999. I don^t remember the version.__I created several invoice and packing slip forms with the old R&R, they were then saved in the custom library. When I wanted to print a invoice or packing list the choice included both the standard forms that Cougar had as well as mine and I could select which ever one I wanted. With this new version I was told I could convert my forms then rename them as long as I used #20-59(user #^s) then copy them into the "other" folder.(invoice^s and packing slip folder) I did this to one of the reports, named it #20, I can see it as a choice but when I try select this form I get an error that the form cannot be found.__I then just copied one of Cougar^s invoice forms and gave the copy the #21, but I get the same message that the form can^t be found__I can open the form in R&R and through Cougar I can modify it but I just can^t print to it.__When I called Cougar they said it was a question for you. because I am able to print to the Cougar forms they couldn^t help me.__Do you have any ideals how to use these user numbers?__Thank you for your help

kfleming

=> RE: I can^t print to user report

Post by kfleming » Fri Sep 13, 2002 11:54 am

Send me a email with your phone number and I will have someone on staff who is very familiar with Cougar give you call.____Kathleen__R&R Support__kfleming@livewarepub.com

Dot_(Guest)

==> RE: I can^t print to user report

Post by Dot_(Guest) » Sun Sep 15, 2002 12:20 am

Thank you, Jeff did call me and he has been great he said he and Cougar are working on the problem and will keep me informed.